.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Leadership legacy Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

leading legacy - Essay ExampleBecause Jesus transforms, he should be our servant model. The book exposes the domains of the servant drawing card from a holistic perspective (heart, hands, head, and habits). As a draw, I would want to be remembered by the the great unwashed in my church, at work, at home and in my community. Applying the four spheres of leadership, I lead act in a manner that mimics the transformational leadership of Jesus Christ. I depart highlight my points in the different paragraphs for cleanse clarity (Blanchard & Hodges, 2005).In the book Lead like Jesus, Blanchard says that this is the most significant of all the four domains. According to Blanchard, its all round what motivates a leader (Blanchard & Hodges, 2005). As a servant leader, I will exhibit the Exalting God Only traits through confidence and leadership. My main motivation will be the urge to touch and transform the lives of the people I come across. I will be there not to serve myself, but the people I lead to their progression and not mine. Blanchard goes on to say that this is the place to start as a leader.This domain, mainly deals with a leaders viewpoint, theories and beliefs about motivating and leading others. Since I intend to lead like Jesus, whose point of view was servant leadership, I too will conform to the same. As a leader, I will set the destination and fertilise on how to get where my subjects ought to be. For this reason, as described by Blanchard is the visionary role of a leader. A leader has to plan for the future and how to get there (Blanchard & Hodges, 2005). While setting my visions, I will personally follow up to it that everything is done using the right set of protocols. All things done to get to our preferred destination will be focused on serving, and not my pleasure. I certainly will exhibit these two roles, as Jesus did an excellent job exemplifying both (Webb, 2007).The

No comments:

Post a Comment