.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Against Censoring Harmless Obscene Language :: essays research papers

Against Censoring Harmless Obscene LanguageWhy the $ would any & angstrom unit*$% head destiny to censor $ &*$% offensive language? Imean what the $??     Did any of that offend anyone? Would it if I had used the actual words?I hope it wouldnt because I sure didnt intend for it to. But then again, ifit did, well, dont take this personally, but, you dont need to be reading this.Im sorry, but I am not forcing you to. No one is. soaked your eyes if someoneputs it in front of you, sing the Macarena a loud if someone reads it to you,whatever. The fact of the matter is, freedom of speech is the law. I have in myhand, not that you would know this, the Constitution of the United States ofAmerica. In this constitution, there is this little thing called the Bill ofRights which contains the first ten amendments, the first being the freedom ofspeech. member I of the United States Constitution states, "Congress shallmake no lawabridging the freedom of speech." T ranslated, this asserts that Ican say what ever the $ I want to. Ooh, Im sorry, I hope you closed youreyes and washed your ears out with soap. If not, too $% bad     My belief is that nothing should be censored. Nothing. It is everypersons right and responsibility to shield him or herself from any language andother audio and visual provided I do not say anything false which could hurtanother persons reputation messages that is found humbling to the individual.One person may find my $%& language offensive, yet another may find mylanguage rather humorous and meaningful. I disembodied spirit that when I use offensivelanguage, I am more thoroughly stressing my point. Allow me to demonstrate mypoint. I have just been shot in the genu cap on my way to the terrible Prize AwardDinner, and I give now be disqualified as a contestant for the Noble Peace Prize.I then say to the bad man, "Owthat hurt. Whydid youdothatto me?" The manwho has done this awful deed will feel no self-condemnation and carry on whistling Its awonderful life. Now, lets try this again with a more meaningful message. "Sonof a %$ What the $ did you $ &*$% do that for you $%& *%&$ $$%&$% $&*% &$ $%*$%????" The man will now have a better sense of what pain hehas brought me. He will still obviously run and hide and do nothing about whathe did, but hell more than likely feel more guilty for what he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment